We wanted to take a moment to acknowledge the spread of covid-19 around the world; it now affect all of us.
Please read about what we are doing to protect both our employees/team and our customers.
- All surfaces our technicians touch in a customer’s vehicle are wiped down and sanitize before/after service. This includes the steering wheel, shift knob, door handles and interior trim.
- Technicians will wash their hands thoroughly for 20 seconds before, after and in-between appointments.
- Parts are being cleaned with a disinfectant when they get delivered.
- Technicians will wear fresh rubber gloves for every vehicle while working
- All tools have been disinfected and will continue to be cleaned regularly.
- We are suspending shuttle services at this time.
- We are also no longer accepting cash payments until further notice.
We’ve trained and communicated with our staff the importance of the following:
- Staying home and isolating should they have any flu or COVID-19 symptoms (“don’t risk it” policy).
- Limiting physical contact with others.
- Follow social distancing in the shop and showroom.
We have conducted a thorough office clean, sanitizing workstations, mice, keyboards, and traditional/mobile phones.
- This will continue to be reinforced on a hourly basis.
We are asking to hold our customer waiting area to a maximum of 2 people at one time.
- We are offering a contactless drop off/pick up service to all of our customers for their vehicles if required. This means using our key drop service at any time of the day (that will be checked on an hourly basis) and using over the phone credit card payments for pick up with electronic invoices emailed out.
- We kindly ask our customer to let us know if they have dropped their vehicle off using the key drop box by phone or email.
- Necessary arrangements will be made for customer pick ups that can be discussed with your service advisor.
- We have strongly suggested that no hand-shakes, fist-bumps, or elbow taps are recommended. A wave or smile is sufficient.
These measures will be revised, as needed, based on information provided by Health Canada and other accredited institutions.
We take these measures to protect our customers, ourselves, and our local community. We will remain open until further notice. Our main priority is the health and safety of our customers, employees and Calgary community.
The health and safety of our employees and customers is our main priority, so we ask that if you have traveled outside of Canada or have been in contact with someone who has in the last three weeks, or are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms that you please reschedule your appointment for at least 14 days later.
Also, if you have recently been to our shop and have tested positive for the Covid-19 virus, we understand that you will be quarantined, we do ask that you please let us know as soon as possible.
We’re in this together and together we’ll get through this!! Let’s be more responsible and take the needed actions so that we are able to halt the progression of Covid-19 as soon as possible
Sheni’s Auto-Trend Team